It’s easier to think of it the other way around. All projects are eligible except:
- Projects that do not have an outcome that is artistic, community-minded, or for the betterment of society and without a community-based strategy;
- Incomplete projects: missing the presentation of the project owner, budget, rewards, etc.
- Funding of political parties, ideological movements, religions or sects;
- Projects whose intentions or outcomes are racist, violent, abusive, defamatory, revisionist, apologist for war crimes, or pedophilic, or which incite murder, suicide, discrimination, or hate;
- Projects that could cause physical harm to the project owner or project donors;
- Projects which content borrows copyrighted work without permission;
- Projects that have an ongoing campaign on other fundraising sites.
Note: You can finance all or part of your project. You are allowed to finance only a part of your project, or even an associated side-project, as long as you clearly explain what you’re doing to your donors.